FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey, found alot of info on here just not exactly what I'm looking for.
Its a very low time 5.7 Volvo GS with a 5.7 carb. The first time I took the boat out it had a holeshot hessitation to it so I thought I'd check the plugs, they looked good on the inside but the outside had alot of corrosion...