FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Hi All,
I am looking to buy a Jet Ski off-season and I am looking to buy used. Trying to stay under $5000 and have a ski that my wife and I wont outgrow soon. Not looking to kill myself or do tricks!! Just have some fun.
I have rented skis a few times - the rentals were SeaDoo 900's and 1100's...
Hi Guys,
This is a two-part question.
#1
I am curious what kind of speeds people are getting in 15ft Zodiacs with ~50HP motors.
#2
I have randomly tried a few props on my setup and some are better than others.
The boat:
1982 Zodiac 15ft Inflateable.
Weight: 200lbs
Bottom: Firm (NOT the...
Hi Guys,
I have randomly tried a few props on my setup and some are better than others.
The boat:
1982 Zodiac 15ft Inflateable.
Weight: 200lbs
Bottom: Firm (NOT the hard fiberglass, but with removeable aluminum tiles that cover the inflateable keel)
The engine:
50HP 4cyl 2-stroke Mercury...