FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
So I just picked up my first project boat. It’s a 1981 glastron Carlson c500. It needs quite a bit of work but hull looks solid and it was $300 with trailer. It came with a 1973-1975 85hp mercury from what I could come up with. It needs tons of work. I’ve ordered both wire harness and ear muffs...