FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi all,
Okay, I'm not sure exactly where to post this. I started with the Bayliner forum, but then read the sticky and determined that my question really is more generic in nature so I decided to post it here.
I'm new to boats and was looking for something more or less disposable to learn on...
Hi all,
I'm new to boats and was looking for something more or less disposable to learn on for the rest of this season and probably part of next season. I came across an '85 Capri 19' Bowrider in my neck of the woods that I think I can snag for around $600 with the trailer. It has a 305 in it...