FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 2001 Johnson 175 Ocean Pro that has severed me well through the years. Yesterday was my maiden voyage of the season. Prior to yesterday's big day I have changed all my fuel lines and installed a fuel management system that had an additional fuel filter and in line paddle wheel .
A...
I currently have an Evinrude 4-stroke kicker for my new to me used Starcraft Islander My question is this approx. what would you guesstimate cost to add or convert my system into one that would create an electrical output for charging purposes. And would it be worth the cost?? The model#...
I have owned this one for 3- years and will be splashing it for the first time this spring,made a promise to the bride that I would finish the house before I put it in the water.....house projects are finally finished!! Haven't had a lot to do with it other than just going through everything...