FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a prestolite valve body I'm trying to rebuild. From my research, there's a piston that needs an oring changed but can't figure how to get it out and trying not to break it. There was snap rings on both sides that I removed. Also not sure about the check valve balls since they fell out...
Electric motor runs fine but pump not building pressure any more. I took the pump valve body off to see if there was orings to change but only found ball bearings and springs for check valves. Do these springs wear out? Or is it just time to reseal the cylinder ram. It's the single cylinder...