FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My auto mechanic friends say no, but the marine Mech says yes. I got a brand new jasper Chevy 350 sitting in my garage, and since none of them can get the current powerplant running, that is in my boat, I would like to pop that 350 in.
I inherited a 1988 celebrity I got no manual and the title says it is a 20.5 feet long. It has cuDdy cabin, also. My question is, what was the original engine and outdrive? It currently has a 888 merc mated to a 888 outdrive. I have had several issue with this setup and would like to go back to...
http://www.4shared.com/document/TcRI4n4z/MCM_Model_year_SN_range.html
i tried to cross reference with the above link and with my seloc subscription. thx,,,