FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Trying to figure out where this hose is suppose to hook, it looks like it has a small ball valve in the end of it. Ive been getting a steady buzz alarm and I seem to be in slow mode, the motor will not go over 2500-3000 rpms. It idles good and revs good when not in gear. I put it in gear and...
I have a 200 hp 1990 johnson outboard im wondering what the proper replacement power pack
Is the model number is Vj200slese the power pack says 584020 cdi i cant find it anywhere
I wonder if model #113-4037 is the right one? Any help greatly appreciated got to get it lined before
spring!!!!
i have a 200hp 1990 johnson outboard model #vj200slese. I have no fire on any cylinder, i figured out that rectifier/regulator has power to it but no power from it. Will this cause the firing problem i am having?:confused:
please help! Ive not been able to use this boat all summer!
hey everybody i got a 1990 200hp johnson outboard it has a 4 blade prop 131/4 x 27 im only getting n the 4000 rpm range and have a terrible hole shot and speed once planned out it also has a planning fin/anti cavitation fin mounted on the motor not real familiar with that may take it off but...
I have a 03 150 mercury xr6 what should the water pressure guage read at idle? mine isnt reading anything but water is coming out of pee hole the pressure rises fine when I open up the throttle. Seemed like today on the lake there was alot more smoke around the engine than im use to it seemed to...
Ok everybody I got a new starter selonoid put it on hooked up the water to the engine it started perfect 5 or 6 times. I took it up to the lake no prob until I got to the head of a creek 4 or 5 miles from the marina and guess what? hit the key and click click....took off the cowl and the...
I have a Mercury xr6 150hp sometimes when i hit the start key the engine just clicks, sometimes it will start and sometimes it wont? I have no idea. i read something about a slave solenoid but would it work sometimes? any info would be greatly appreciated.
I need to know how to get more speed out of my 150hp Merc xr6? Im gettin about 46mph at almost 6000rpm. Will a different prop help?
thanks for the help.
Orville