FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I recently acquired a 2004 Tracker PT175 bass boat. So far it's been very nice, but I'm trying to figure out how the live well is supposed to work. There are 2 switches on the dash that I think have to do with the live well, one says Aerator, the other Recirculate (I think). Both have auto and...
Hi Everybody. New to the forum, but been looking around awhile, great place! I recently aquired a 2006 Nissan 70 HP TLDI outboard with about 500 hours. It runs great, and seems to have very few problems with one exception. When shifting into reverse, it doesn't engage reverse until just before...