FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Same error message and same result.
I tried to upload a JPG file that was 100 x 100 pixels, and only 25kB. It is pasted below.
Any other ideas?
Thanks,
Tom
Below are the numbers for my 9.9 HP Honda outboard:
Product Identification Number: BABJ-1,608,742
Engine Serial Number: BEABJ-1,035,329
Model Number: BF9.9D/10D (SHA)
Model Year: 2009 I think
1.) I want to use the 12-volt DC charging feature of my Honda outboard. First of all, can someone...
I am interested to hear from as many of you as possible on this one. I am going to buy a shop manual for my Honda outboard (BF9.9D). So far it looks to me like there are 2 options, Seloc and Honda:
and
Which one is better, and why? I am looking for clear and sharp line drawings, clear and...
This and the previous two posts are my first posts here. I have several questions about my 9.9 Honda outboard with the numbers listed below. I will separate the questions into different threads for housekeeping purposes.
Product Identification Number: BABJ-1,608,742
Engine Serial Number...
Below are the numbers for my 9.9 HP Honda outboard:
Product Identification Number: BABJ-1,608,742
Engine Serial Number: BEABJ-1,035,329
Model Number: BF9.9D/10D (SHA)
Model Year: 2007 0r 2008
After returning from a nice day on the water I was using the earmuffs to rinse out the salt water. I...