FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1982 sea king model vwb52118 when I start the motor it spits and sputters then I adjust on the fuel mixtur screw and it will smooth out and run great but the next time I take the boat out it will do the same thing and I have to do the same thing I have checked to make sure the screw is...
I have a 1982 sea king model vwb52118 when I start the motor it spits and sputters then I adjust on the fuel mixtur screw and it will smooth out and run great but the next time I take the boat out it will do the same thing and I have to do the same thing I have checked to make sure the screw is...