FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I've an 82 evinrude 7.5 model e8rcnr that, thanks to you guys, is running like a champ! Does anyone know what the correct size shear pin it uses? I haven't sheared it yet but would like to keep one in my tackle box. Thanks
I just got my carb repair kit for my 7.5 evinrude 1982 moeel e8rcnr. Does anyone know the (start) position for the tiller handle? My markings are worn off the handle. I also need to know about the air/fuel knob. When I take the airbox intake off, I have to pull the knob off. It seems to screw...
I have model e8rcnr. A 1982 7.5 hp evinrude. Does anyone know what the compression is supposed to be? I checked both cylinders last night and they were both around 68 to 70 psi . I think that sounds low but afterall, this is a 28 year old motor. Any idea of what it was when new??
I just got...