FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a mercury 9.9 4 stroke 209cc (0R108267) that simply shuts down while out on the water and won't start back up. We are able to pump the fuel line ball and it fires right back up with no problem. Now thinking that it has to be in the fuel system I have replaced (with brand new OEM parts)...
I'm having a tough time getting the choke assembly back together on a 1969 Evinrude 25 hp.
Anyone got a pic (or a video) handy of a working choke ?
Thanks!
I am working on a 1988 Evinrude 9.9 (E10ELCCD) that won't idle. It seems to be missing the idle (timing stop) screw below the flywheel and above the block on the back of the motor. Probably just vibrated out. What I am trying to figure out are the dimensions of the screw, threadpitch...
I am working on a Yamaha 9.9 that I am having trouble identifying the year and model. The model/serial tag is missing, due to a transom clamp replacement at some point. The only number I can find is on the freeze plug which is 559244. It does have a sticker to show it takes NGK B7HS-10 plugs...
I am trying to identify a Mariner 15E with the serial number 684 CL 552464
I can't seem to find the correct info on it even though I have checked most all the sites referenced from a search of the old posts in this forum.
Pic below of the S/N - hope it helps
Whenever I think I have the right...