FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have lost 2 outboards this year to theft. A fellow has let me use a 3 hp old johnson and I would like to know what props are appropriate for this application.
I appreciate any advise offered.
it is a 60-70s 3 hp omc long shaft with the weedless lower unit. the boat is a bit big for it...