FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Gentlemen , thank you for the help. I'm sorry that it took so long to get back to you all. so here is where I am at, checked all connection ( cleaned and made sure all had a good good connection)took the motor off and bench tested it .... it ran great, nice and smooth!!.Ken , Piratepast 40 Ken...
Hello All, First time on line with Iboats....Lets see how it goes!! I have 1976 Chris Craft Lancer,all summer (2015) boat ran great, last fall went to take it out for the winter and my lower unit would not go up...... So I hit the switch to raise it, nothing happens but I hear the tilt/trim...