FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I bought a boat before I deployed. It has a Force 120 on it. I believe a 93 model. I know it was not the original motor. I've fixed various problems on it, thanks to you guys. The thing has never run the way it should. I can't recall this thing ever running over 3 grand. Here lately It's...
I pulled the head off to take a peak inside. I was originally dealing with a starter problem. I performed a de-carb and actually had it running for a bit. Just a re-cap, a 93 force 120. the top two cylinders looked almost unused there was some corrosion inside #2. #4 alson had some. 3 and...
I'm having some problems with a Force starter. I've read almost every thread here and have done most. I took the starter in and had it rebuilt. The very next day after several start attempts it is sluggish again. I had a Navy aircraft electrician come over and go through some things. Anyway...