FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi folks,
This is the second time the long bolt shear off inside the engine block. I'm looking for the correct setup where this does not happen to me again. The engine is a Mercruiser 3.0L S/N 0D846910 From what I understand I need a bracket that holds the starter on, so what I'm looking for is...