FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My LCD on my tach is going bad. Wondering if the hour information is stored in the tach or on the ECM. Dont want the hours starting over when I install a new gauge.
Thanks in advance for help.
I have been working on my boat over the winter and the first time I took it out it didn't run that great. It will not go over 4000 rpms and it sometimes stumbles while cruising. Feels like a fuel problem to me. I have used another tank to isolate my fuel and no change. It is real close to 4000...