FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Overall in good condition. I can't figure out how to post pics, but I can email them to anyone interested. This is a womans board and the overall color is pink. $150 Dustin (731)267-4555
I've got a 1998 Basscat with a 200hp Mariner on it. Last fall, after it started making a ticking noise and wouldn't go into gear smoothly, I had a family friend take a look at it. He adjust the shifter cable and told me to try that. He said he didn't know how long or if it would work because the...