FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1973 Montgomery Wards Sea King 6 and am trying to find the correct fuel/oil mixture.
I have searched the motor high and low and can't seem to find a model number anywhere. I only know it's a 1973 because my grandpa gave me the sales slip from the dealer when he bought it back in 1990...