FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am going to the Orlando area in FL for about 10 days early in February to do some fishing. I have a 16' boat and trailer with a 35 hp motor.
My question is, would it be better for me to tow my boat from Lafayette, IN to FL or to rent a boat and trailer when I get to FL? I am mainly...
I purchased a Chrysler 9.9 motor. The linkage in the handle that controls the speed appears to have been jury-rigged with a universal joint that will not allow the handle to be properly attached to motor. I have been looking for info on the internet but can not find any info that shows what the...
I purchased a Chrysler 9.9 motor. The linkage in the handle that controls the speed appears to have been jury-rigged with a universal joint that will not allow the handle to be properly attached to motor. I have been looking for info on the internet but can not find any info that shows what the...