FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have the paperwork for the trailer and boat. The engine was ran 2 years ago and still starts with one pull. Trailer is still decent and had new tires on 2 yrs ago when it was used. But I was thinking around that price prior for everything. Yes the jackets are im sure shot but it's been mainly...
Hey everyone. I have sitting in my barn currently a 16-dsv t15 ouachita. It was grandpa's old reservoir/ fishing boat. It has a outboard mariner 15 hp engine with a 10 hp cover (as for more power to get around the rules of the reservoir) I know the engine was bought new in early to mid 80s and...