FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Did complete tune up, changed fuel filter,fuel pump,installed water seperator,compression check good.Carb was rebuilt by marine mech, Cranks up & runs good on muffs but stalls when going on plane unless I ease throttle ever so slow, after planning out she runs like a champ.checked tank pick up &...
I have complete 140 mercruiser siting on garage floor. What steps do I take to try & crank. I tried hooking up positive cable to starter & negative to block, but when jumping out solnoid but nothing happens. Seems like I need to install a jumper wire to coil. Thanks for any help
I 'm planning on taking my boat to Panama city & putting her in the ocean next week on vacation, it will be the her 1st bath in the ocean.I'm planning on flushing the 140 mercruiser with ear muffs every day I take her out I will not be leaving her in salt water overnight. I've heard some say...