FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Purchased a new Pulse Limiter for my 91 Evinrude 150XP (TE150SLEIE) in my process of trying to figure out why the damn thing bogs down / loads up one moment then the next is running like a bat out of hell. I looked up PN: 0174540 that was in the parts diagram on boats.net Then googled it and...
I've got a Motor Guide Great White Trolling motor (GWB67V) that came with a used boat I recently purchased. When I purchased the boat the Trolling motor was not mounted. I downloaded the wiring diagram and wired the trolling motor up and it worked fine. A few months later I mount the trolling...
I recently purchased a 92 Nitro 180 that has a 1991 Evinrude 150 XP. Performed a compression check and the bottom left cylinder was at 70 (Bottom Left looking from the back of the boat to the front) all others were 95-100. I pulled the head on that side and the piston head is melted. The head...