FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello, so I had quiet a good response with helping my motor running and that area of the boat. So now I am moving towards the electrical side of things.
At the moment two things don't work that Id like to try and fix.
One- the gas gauge does not work.. I have no idea where to even start to...
Hello, so I just bought my first boat a couple weeks ago and took it out for the first time last weekend.
I was told by previous owner on how to "Start" the boat and it seemed pretty easy and when we took the boat out for my first time it started up after about 20-30 seconds of trying..
Now...