FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just purchased a 1995 Regal 256 Commodore with twin Mercruiser 3.0L Alpha ones.
My port engine starts and runs fine... My starboard engine starts but idles terribly and then stalls. I can keep it running by pumping the throttle but as soon as I stop it dies. It also sounds like it's sucking...