FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I bought a used boat with a 1981 mercury 50hp outboard on it and I'm just wondering if it would have a generator on it or some type off magneto to charge the batteries when it's running. Thanks for the help
I just bought a used boat with a 50hp mercury on it and I am just wondering if anyone can tell me what year it it by the serial number. The number on the transom mount is 7143908