FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Recently purchased a chrysler motor and I am having trouble with the throttle adjustment, particularly the throttle cam. It appears the cam is not pushing the the carb trigger. Is there anyways this can be adjusted? Is it possible that this is the wrong cam? Any help is appreciated. I will try...
I am in need of assistance with my 1970 85 HP johnson lower unit. I attempted to change the impeller myself without doing any research since I figured the 4 bolts along with the 5th in the rear will take the lower unit off. Unfortunately it wouldn't come all the way off. I did a little...
Greetings all,
I am a novice boater and am in need of some/any advice. I recently bought an older boat and it did just fine when i was test driving it. Took it out to the lake on my own. Engine started fine but after running for about 15 minutes, motor will not start back up. It cranks but...