FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I had a minor fuel leak and decided it was time to replace some lines. In the process I discovered the small plastic "T" was damaged and was able to pick up a replacement the next day. I also figured I'd pull the carbs and clean them out since the motor had sat awhile. Everything is back...
I have a 1992 Evinrude 60hp engine that I have been working on. The carbs were gunked up from sitting a few months. I decided to pull them and give them a good cleaning. I didn't purchase a complete rebuild kit since the everything was fairly new already and the only local shop wanted $28 per...