FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi
As it has with previous boats I have owned the snap clips on the carpet in my 2008 Regal 1900 have come away from the carpet itself and now it flaps around when I get up any real speed.
I was thinking of just unscrewing all the bottoms of the snap clips that are attached to the deck and...
Hi, I have a Volvo Penta 5.0 GXI (270hp) on a Regal 1900, I bent a blade on the prop (a 14.5 x 19, 3 blade aluminum) so when I was looking for a new prop I was unable to test the RPM's etc as I did not have a working prop to test with. So I thought I would be safe to just go for something...
Hi, I have a Volvo Penta 5.0 GXI (270hp) on a Regal 1900, I bent a blade on the prop (a 14.5 x 19, 3 blade aluminum) so when I was looking for a new prop I was unable to test the RPM's etc as I did not have a working prop to test with. So I thought I would be safe to just go for something...