FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am looking for a tilt knob assembly for my 1981 4.5hp Evinrude outboard. The latest part # for this part is 389658 or 0389658. I would like to know if there are any other old part #'s for this part that will work. This part seems to be hard to find right now. Looking for older part #'s that...
I would like to hook up the charging system to my battery. Not sure which wires go to the battery. Rectifier has 4 wires red black green and green with white stripe stripe. Which 2 do I use to go to the battery. I would also like to hook up a tachometer to this engine. Can anyone tell me which 2...