FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Last fall when I was winterizing the motor with fogging oil after I was done, I noticed it was coming out of the lower unit. I can't remember exactly where it was coming out from (pivot pin or vent plug?). I still have to drain & replace the lub in the lower unit yet this year, so don't know...
I have a 1985 19' Bayliner Capri with a 1985 125Hp Force outbourd on it. I am the second owner of the boat and it is in excellent condition. My problem is the motor seems to smoke alot, especially when I'm at the dock. Embarassing!! I've tried playing with the fuel mixture (leaner) and...