FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
good morning, I have a 2003 Yamaha 2 stroke o/b. The issue I'm having is that I am getting vacuum from only one carb. I am getting very little to no vacuum from the other two. Compression is at 125 for all 6 cylinders and I have great spark. While at idle, if I pull the spark to off the...
Can anyone tell me what goes in the space at the rear of my Hurricane Fun Deck. The space has two brackets on floor, drain and a vinyl cover in front of it. It is under the rear seat. Cooler area? Porta potty? Thank you.
Good morning, I recently purchased a 2003 Hurricane Fundeck in desperate need of some TLC. I noticed that BOTH docking lights are broken off and wires are nowhere to be found (presumably in hull somewhere). Any idea how to access these wires in order to connect new lights? Looked under seat...