FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
How do you know for show what trim gauge will work with your o/b? I have a new 2008 90 HP Evinrude E-TEC. Will any Faria trim
gauge work that says it is for OMC/Evinrude?
Thanks,
Sonny
Need help in wiring the trim gauge on my 90 HP 2008 E-Tec. What is the color code for the wires coming from the sending unit to the gauge?
I have been told the o/b already has the sending unit factory installed on it and I just have to connect the wires under the dash to the gauge..I think...