FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi guys. New to the forum. I have an issue with my boat, and I hope someone can help. I have noticed my boat losing power at WOT, and my MPH is down from about 58 mph max to about 50 mph max. It idles a little rough, but doesn't miss. Once on plane, it seems fine through the middle of the power...