FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I stopped at the control structure on Catahoula lake. Got my 8' 6weight fly rod from behind the truck seat and started tossing a streamer to the edge of the current thinking crappie. On the second cast i got a hit and he broke the leader. I found a piece of about ten pound test on the bank and...
Hello All
I came across this forum today while researching a little motor, seems like a nice place. I think its a 81 the model number is j4wcic. The little motor has a 110 degree lower unit, ( you now it points down a little) are there any advantages are dis advantages with that kind of lower...