FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello and thanks for the help.
I am working on a 2005 Evinrude ETEC 200 E200dpxsoc
Symptom: Turns over, will fire once or twice but will not catch. If I throw a small amount of fuel in the intake it will start and run for a couple seconds until that fuel burns up.
Observations: Compression...
Good afternoon all. Im working on a 2003 Suzuki DF50, diagnosing no start/run situation. I have the fuel intake off and finding the injectors are not squirting when turning over the motor. I have good spark on all 3 cyls. 12v at the grey wire at the injectors. When I hit the key, fuel pump turns...
Hi all quick question. I have an Evinrude Oceanpro 175 with the OIS ignition system. It has seized up from sitting, I have all the cylinders and intake and flywheel soaking in penetrating oil and I'm ready to bust it loose, but without the great big flywheel nut what do y'all grab your breaker...
Hey all thanks in advance for the help. Recently picked up a cheap Yamaha 25hp 4 stroke tiller elec start outboard. Prev owner said it was seized for unknown period of time. I drained oil, soaked in PB for a week, put a 5ft breaker bar to the flywheel, busted it free. So far so good. Everything...