FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello:D I'm replacing the water pump on my 1962 johnson 40 seahorse electrometric shift and was wondering the corrected way to drop the lower end? I know I have to be carful on not to damage the shifting wiring. I started to taking it off but was scratching my head on if I need to disconnect the...
I just perches a 1963 johnson sea horse 40hp. The eng. is in great shape and runs great, w.o.t. has no problems and it starts right up hot or cold. It runs very strong!!! seems to have no problems...
This motor was last ran 18 years ago :eek: and my question is that if this motor runs perfect...