FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Last night, I had my '87 Glassport out (Alpha One Merc). After sitting with the engine off and the radio and lights on for a while, I couldn't get it started. Also, it wouldn't trim up. Just a click.
I paddled in and placed a spare battery in, and it started right up. However the trim still...
I have a 17 foot glassport 1987 (alpha one mercruiser). When boating this afternoon, the neutral button on the throttle locked in the neutral position. It is a quicksilver throttle. The boat starts up fine (because it is stuck in neutral) but when I pull the throttle back up it won't pop out...