FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1986 Alumacraft Super Bandit that I use to striper fist below KY and Barkley dam. I have been using a homemade shad tank sitting on the back deck with a bilge pump hanging down in the water for its continuous supply. It works great but I want to put it down in the floor of the boat. I...
I have a 1986 Alumacraft Super Bandit that I use to striper fist below KY and Barkley dam. I have been using a homemade shad tank sitting on the back deck with a bilge pump hanging down in the water for its continuous supply. It works great but I want to put it down in the floor of the boat...
I tore up the trailer under my 17.5ft Alumacraft Super Bandit. I have had VERY little luck finding a used trailer .....much more difficult than I expected being so close to Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.
I did find a guy with a bass boat trailer but it is a lot wider than my boat. Would it hurt...
My power trim suddenly does not make as much as a "click" when pushing the switch to the UP position but makes noise like it is working when pushed to the DOWN position. (It worked great 2 weeks ago) The motor is already down so I am not sure if the pump is working or not....I just know it makes...