FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey there: I have a 94 Force 90hp that the rod bearing went bad and got into the crank, I am wondering if and what years crank and rods would work on this motor. I have a guy that is parting out a 90 force 90hp powerhead but from what all I can tell it's only from 91 to 94 that will work, if a...
Hey there I have been trying to find the anser to my question but just wanted to make sure with the year jump here. I have a 94 Force 90hp that a rod bearing went out and took out the number 1 rod and crank but I found an 88 Force 125 that runs great but has no lower unit and I was thinking on...