FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Can anyone help me identify a evinrude outboard motor by the serial #. the serial # is 7520-07303. I was told that it is 1956 7.5 hp. I cant find any model #s anywhere. Any help would be great thanks.
I need help with wiring a tach to a 1985 3.0l mercruiser. Mine does not work and I need to find out if it is hooked up correctly or if it's broke. any advice would be helpfull thanks
Does anyone have a idea how the water pump or cooling works on a 1J champion outboard motor? I've looked at a parts diagram and do not see a impeller anywhere so how does the motor stay cool? I had it running yesterday in a barrel and it got very hot where the exhaust comes out is this normal...