FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 95 5.0 chevy 305 merc motor. I found a sale on autolite spark plugs and decided to change mine. At time I had them match to a 95 pickup truck with same motor. It came out with Autolite Ap25 Platinum Plugs.
However, when I changed the plugs I had the Al Deco mr43t plugs in the boat. I...
Okay getting ready to change my lower gear lube on my Alpha one gen 2.
Manual of course says to use quicksilver high performance lube. Does not list weight or velocity
1 qt costs from 11-18 dollars and I will need to qts.
walmart sells a gallon of Super Tech 80W-90 GL5 High Performance Gear...
I am trying to find the right grease for the zirk on hinge pin near the trim sender switch.
Manual 14 says to lube it and the gimbal bearing on same page next to gimbal lists the gimbal and u-joint grease does not list grease next to hinge pin.
I assume as not listed it is saying to use...
I just bought a deckboat Chaparral sunesta 220 1995 it was super clean. However it has sat since July. As expected had to pump throttle to get it to start first time. It runs fine idles fine in nueutral. I added gas additive to the 14 gallons to help old gas. Also added 4 fresh gallons. It ran...