FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
A friend bought a boat recently fitted with a 1994 Evinrude 50HP, E50RNLIC, which I beleive is a military designated motor.
Anyway the engine was starting and idling "fine", but once in the water there was no power.
So far I have checked the compression, 145psi on both cylinders.
Primer...
I have a 2006 HPDI that will not rev past 2500rpm. Sometimes it will surege up to 3600.
So far i have checked the following.
replaced
VTS pump filter
VTS Metal filter
Pre VTS Filter.
I have monitered both medium and HP under load. Medium is 50psi and HP is approx 720psi (on YDS). I also...
I have a 2006 Yamaha 150 (2 Stroke INjection), z150 PETO
Noticed it was down on top end speed and rpm down approx 1000.
Have tested everything only to find it is only running on 4 of the 6 cylinders.
All 6 coils packs are perfect. The 2 dropped cylinders are not gettting primary voltage to the...