FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Some background on the setup - I have a Lowrance HDS9 gen3 on the console and a HDS7 on the bow, these are connected via an ethernet cable.. the Xi5 bow mount is 24V and is connected to both sonars via NMEA2000 backbone cable. I have a total scan transducer mounted on the transom of the boat...
I recently acquired a used Quicksilver prop #48-73890-A5-19p... can anyone tell me anything about this? Does it compare to a Tempest or Laser? What Hp is it designed for? I have a 2002 Merc 150 XR6 with an aluminum merc 19P ... will this prop work on it and will it perform better? Any help...