FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: More pics
Re: More pics
I'm in central Illinois area for right now. This boat has been pretty well cared for through the years and its biggest enemy has been the northern hot/cold weather and just sitting. A lot of elbow grease and determination is what she needs! I'm trying to do...
Hey everyone!
First off, great site!
Has been wealth of info so far into my first venture in boat restoration.
I traded a plumbing job for a 16' - 1965 Starcraft Nassau with a 1966 Mercury 650 outboard.
At this point I am into the tear down, grind and making my plans for restorations to...