FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
So, I found out that these are ghost codes and should be ignored. I was told to see how the alarm goes off such as constant beep or 1 or 2 beeps. That's the key.
I used my rinda and saw that there is no codes but there are freeze frames, the freeze frames showed me that at 3500 rpm my water...
I have a sterndrive, I also serviced the injectors, I check fuel pressure and it's also perfect, last year changed fuel pumps and regulator. I don't have a fuel pressure sensor or return line. It makes no sense, I'm thinking of having the smartcraft and computer checked..
Let me know your progress