FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Ok I have a 99 Maxum 2400 scr with a Quicksilver 3000 commander classic thorttle lever. I need to know what calbes go where on the unit in back I have one for throttle and one for shifting and I have 4 spots it can go on unit in back connect 2 upper and 2 lower positions. Do they go on both on...
I just installed a new Quicksilver 3000 classic to my boat with a mercruiser 350 carb. Now the throttle lever only when putting throttle forward boat goes backwards and throttle forward boat goes backwards, but throttle works ok what did I hook up wrong does anyone have a diagram of where cables...
Boat runs for 20-30seconds then dies off. Boat was siting for few years its a 99 MErcruiser 350 2 barrel Thunderbolt 5. Would anyone like fuel pump? Also does fuel pump have power when on run position on key switch? Or a electric problem? Thanks someone help
Ok here we go I purchase a 99 Maxum 2400scr which has been standing for 4-5 yrs. I have no spark at coil I have power to it when turning over, but no spark. Where do I go from here it a Mercruiser 350 Thunderbolt V 2 barrel. I replaced the coil also I beleive I have a external resistor is that...