FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
That is list I received from Holley for the change over, system has built in regulator. Does not include fuel pump but the Sniper requires min of 60 psi depending on hp trying to achieve. Includes all harness.
I want to thank you all for your replies. I have another question and perhaps someone may have some insight, has anyone have any knowledge of the Holley Sniper Marine Fuel Injection System ?
Once again I am having issues and I’m sure many of you are aware that finding parts or anyone willing to work on it is about as close to impossible as you can get. I don’t want to get into the issues, i want to be done with it. I am considering changing the engine into a good ole carbureted...
Hi All, newby here. I am currently restoring a 1967 HydroSwift and I am searching for a few vintage rod holders that match the original mounts pictured below. Any helpful info you can share is much appreciated.