FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Good afternoon, I have a 1980 45 hp chrysler outboard on a 15' runabout. At full throttle i am only getting about 1600rpm. It runs smooth all the way from idle to full throttle so I don't know if it is an issue with my guage or what. When i run it in a barrel of water it will hit 3500rpm or...
hello, I am new to this forum and this is my first posting.
I recently purchased a 1980 chrysler boat with a 45 hp model 457hol outboard motor. I believe that I burned up the starter at the lake last weekend. The carburetor got clogged and I kept trying to get it started by cranking the...